AMAZING Cheap Life

AMAZING Cheap Life

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Donated prizes for DGR




I just got confirmation that my TWO top local sponsors will receive a free oil change, shipped to their door from Spectro Oils, valued at $64.00 each.  Spectro is the ONLY oil we use.
Here's the link again to sponsor me- Chris Gibbany   


I am only offering this to my LOCAL supporters.  I will run this contest through next Wednesday, August 16 at 12 noon.  I will contact you if you won.  Here is their website if you want to look around:  http://spectro-oils.com/ 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Winner gets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each winner gets 4 Quarts of Oil of his/her choice: Straight, Semi Synthetic or Full Synthetic.
A full Synthetic Oil Change is Valued at $16.00 a quart or $64.00 per oil change.