AMAZING Cheap Life

AMAZING Cheap Life

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Viking Bags-one of my sponsors for The Long Road

I am excited to report that several companies have stepped up to sponsor me on this 1000 mile journey!




Viking Bags, in conjunction with Motorcycle House has stepped forward to  sponsoring me by providing me with my very own GoPro Hero5 Session video camera to take along on my big trip!!!!!.  I have been working off and on with Viking Bags and Motorcycle House since 2014.  I have recently had the pleasure of testing some of their new products and must say that I am totally in love with their Moto Backpack and their leather jackets.

Motorcycle House sells Viking Cycle brands and Viking bags.  They also sell another brand that I am getting to know- Nomad USA.







I am excited to be sponsored by Viking Bags and Motorcycle House.  Check them out  here and here!