AMAZING Cheap Life

AMAZING Cheap Life

Monday, March 20, 2017

Brand ambassador requests, testing products and cross promotion










Ad designed by Scharf for Renegade Magazine


I am in over 20 magazines a year.  Between my old Mopars, AMC's, vintage Harleys, hedgehogs and other interests, I can get YOUR brand seen.

I have worked with Motorcycle House, am currently rocking some Just Get Dirty Garage shirts, and am looking to take on some new adventures.  I just started working with Viking Bags and MotoOz check it out  here !

I was the the Chevy Classics and Worldwide Camaro Club Arkansas Representative  for over 12 years, am currently the Arkansas Representative for the Global Women Who Ride project and a Gold Eagle Ambassador in conjunction with being a CRO (Coolridesonline) Champ.

I won the Garage Girls Ultimate Biker Makeover in 2014 and I won the Lunati Bootlegger Outlaw contest in 2015!

I give updates on Garage Girls, am featured on various calendars, including FOUR years in a row, (since the inception), on the coveted Throttle Gals calendar and am always promoting myself and others that I believe in.

I also freelance for several motorcycle magazines and have been writing a column for Renegade Magazine for over three years.  I just recently signed on with Throttle Gals magazine.

I would LOVE to test more motorcycle riding gear. I would also love to be a brand ambassador for boots, especially 8" steel toed versions, since that is all I wear.  I would be interested in testing warm clothing for riding and hunting, since I do both. 

If you have a product that you think might jive with my lifestyle and personality, shoot me an email.